Reval Stone – Limestone factories of Estonia OÜ
Limestone factories of Estonia OÜ, a processor and seller of natural stone, is one of the oldest miners and processors of natural stone in Estonia. One of the predecessors of Limestone factories of Estonia OÜ, which was created by the merger of two companies in 2022, was Saare Dolomiit-Väokivi.
Saare Dolomiit-Väokivi considered the beginning of its activities in industrial level to be on October 1, 1967 when the Saaremaa plant of Eesti Dolomiit was established by a decree of the Council of Ministers of the Estonian SSR.
- Art Museum of Estonia (KUMU) – Kaarma and Orgita dolomite façade, Reval limestone floors. Weizenbergi tn, Tallinn
- The main building of Tallinn University – Kaarma dolomite façade. Narva mnt, Tallinn
- Hotel Europa – Orgita dolomite façade. Paadi tn, Tallinn
- Estonian Academy of Music – Orgita dolomite cornices and chopped details. Rävala pst, Tallinn
- Tingsrätt, Reval limestone façade, internal floors and stairs. Tingsrättsplatsen 2, Lund
- Selgase dolomite façade of a private residence. Falsterbo, Malmö
- Stairs and floors of many private residences that are of Orgita dolomite and Reval limestone
- Façades and floors of private residences that are of Kaarma dolomite and Reval limestone