- These General and Ordering Conditions for the online shop (hereinafter the Conditions) apply to legal relationships between all persons (hereinafter the Buyer) and Limestone factories of Estonia OÜ (hereinafter the Seller), registration number 10022037, Peterburi tee 34/1, 11415 Tallinn which arise from purchasing products (hereinafter the Goods) via the current shopping environment www.revalstone.com/shop (hereinafter the Online shop).
- A good understanding of these Conditions is mandatory.
- In the interests of better and safer usage of its online shop, the Seller has the right to change and supplement these Conditions and the Price List. The changes and supplements to the Conditions and Price List come into force after the respective change or supplement has been published on this website. If you submitted your order before these changes to the Conditions came into force, the Conditions which were in force at the time when you submitted the order will be applied to the legal relationship formed between you and the Seller (unless otherwise provided by law or these Conditions).
PRODUCTS AND PRICES
- You can search for and choose the products in the online shop by moving through pages, by using product categories, and by changing the values presented in the menus displayed, or by performing a search via the search field at the top of the website (marked with a magnifying glass).
- All the prices of products available on the online shop are presented in Euros and are not inclusive of VAT. First, the delivery costs will be added to the prices of the products in the shopping cart and then the VAT will be added to the total sum.
- At any time the Seller has the right to change the prices displayed in the online shop. If the prices in the online shop have changed after you have submitted your order and paid for it, the Seller is committed to supply the respective Goods to you at the prices valid at the time of making the order. You have no right to request compensation for differences in price.
- Information concerning a product is presented next to the product in the online shop.
MAKING A PURCHASE AND PLACING AN ORDER
- Choose a product and add it to the shopping cart.
- It is also possible to add products to the shopping cart later, delete products from the cart and change the quantities. The price of the shopping cart is automatically updated when you change the quantity. To confirm the shopping cart click on the option “Proceed to checkout”.
- You will then be redirected to the checkout where you can fill out billing information (name and contact information). After entering the billing information the shipping cost will also be displayed.
- Pay attention when entering the customer’s information and filling in the fields in the order confirmation pages, as the fast and smooth delivery of the Goods you purchased depends on the accuracy of this information.
- In case you want the Goods to be delivered to an address which is different from the Buyer’s address, tick the box in front of “Ship to a different address?” and enter the desired delivery address to the fields intended for this purpose.
- After all the required fields are filled, the total amount of the order will be displayed. Then you can choose a suitable payment method (see below).
NB! The Buyer is required to check the correctness of the information concerning the order being placed prior to making the payment.
NB! After receiving an order for countertops, we will review it and adjust the price if necessary (if the information entered differs from the data on the drawings).
PAYING FOR THE PURCHASE
You can use two methods to pay for the purchase.
- Paying for the order by a debit or credit card (Stripe environment).
Via the Stripe payment solution, it is possible to make a purchase using a debit or a credit card. For making purchases online the respective function must be activated in advance in an online banking system. The Stripe payment platform is a secure environment – it corresponds to the strictest level of certification used in the payment services sector.
When you pay for the order by card the payment will be made in a secure payment environment which is located outside the online store’s environment. The online store does not have access to the information about the Buyer’s bank and debit or credit card. In order to make a payment, you must enter the number of the card, its date of expiry (month/year – for example 12/22), and the security code (CVV2/CVC2/CID). You are not required to log in to your bank’s or Stripe’s web environment to make the payment.
After making the payment you will be sent an automatic confirmation about the payment and making the purchase. The confirmation will be sent to the email address entered by the Buyer. The invoice for the goods is not sent automatically; it is performed by a person who checks that everything is in order. Thus, the Buyer will not receive an invoice immediately or at night and during the weekends/holidays. Filling an order will start from the moment when the entire sum indicated on the invoice has reached the Seller’s bank account.
- Paying for the order by bank transfer based on the invoice.
If you choose to pay by bank transfer based on the invoice, an order confirmation will be automatically compiled and sent to the Buyer based on the information given in the order made by him/her. The invoice and all other necessary information will be sent to the email address entered by the Buyer.
The Buyer is required to check whether everything is correct and inform the Seller if anything is wrong. The invoice for the Goods is not sent automatically; it is done by a person who checks that everything is in order. Thus, the Buyer will not receive an invoice immediately or at night and during the weekends/holidays. Filling an order will start from the moment when the entire sum indicated on the invoice has reached the Seller’s bank account.
- The Goods will be delivered after payment for the Goods has been received and according to the destination noted by the Buyer when placing an order. The cost of delivery for the Goods will be displayed to the Buyer when placing an order.
- If after concluding a sales transaction it appears that it is not possible to deliver the Goods or that their production and delivery takes longer than expected (either due to the fact that the Seller’s warehouse has run out of Goods for any reason or for some other reason), the Seller notifies the Buyer of this as soon as possible and lets the Buyer know the new expected delivery time. Due to the longer delivery time, the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the sales contract.
- The Goods will be delivered to the Buyer using third-party transport service providers (hereinafter the Carrier).
- All parcels will be handed over to the Carrier as soon as possible (to be delivered to the destination given by the Buyer) after the sales contract has taken effect, provided the Goods are present in the warehouse and unless otherwise stated.
- The delivery time is up to 3 weeks after the order has been paid for (except for product samples which will be delivered sooner than this). It is also possible to deliver to other countries specified by the Seller, but in these cases, different prices apply to the delivery. You can find more information about the delivery here.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMITTING CLAIMS
- The procedure for submitting claims stipulated in §218 of the Estonian Law of Obligations Act applies to the Goods.
- The Seller is not responsible for:
- physical damage to the Goods which are the fault of the Buyer;
- defects which have incurred as a result of improper use of the Goods.
- In case the Goods do not meet the requirements, the Buyer has the right to demand the Goods be replaced with goods meeting the requirements.
- Before confirming the order the Buyer must read the detailed Return Conditions here. This describes in more detail the right of withdrawal, the procedure for submitting claims, and other aspects that should be kept in mind when ordering natural stone products.