- The Seller does not have the right to distribute the Buyer’s information.
- Collection of personal data can take place in the following ways:
- when you submit contact information (including name, address, phone number, email address) in our online shop;
- through cookies when visiting the website for making a purchase in our online shop.
- Collection of other data:
- The customer information is processed for the following purposes:
- fulfilment of orders (including for sending messages concerning an order);
- delivery of orders;
- guaranteeing lasting security on the website;
- fulfilling other requirements arising from the laws in force in the Republic of Estonia.
- The customer’s information will be transferred to third parties in the following cases.
- For the delivery of Goods to the Carrier providing the transport service in the case, the customer has ordered such a service.
- To financial institutions for the use of payment solutions.
- This includes forwarding the data necessary for processing payments to the authorised processor’s (Stripe) payment centre.
- To partners offering credit collection services and to bailiffs in case of debt collection.
- To other national institutions with the aim of fulfilling duties arising from the current legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
- After submitting a request it is possible to see the information collected for identifying the customer and the customer’s contact information. You can submit a request related to the customer’s information and the personal data to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the Seller’s office (Peterburi tee 94a, 13816 Tallinn, Estonia).
SUBSCRIBING TO THE NEWSLETTER
- Subscribing to the newsletter is only possible when agreeing to these Conditions. By subscribing to the newsletter you are giving us withdrawable consent to use your electronic contact information for the aim of sending newsletters.
- To subscribe to the newsletter you must enter your email address. This will be used to forward instructions to confirm the subscription. In addition to this, there will be information about changing or cancelling the subscription in case you wish to do so.
- When you have cancelled the newsletter subscription your email address will be removed from the list of subscribers and no further newsletters will be sent to you.
PROTECTION AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Seller takes all precautions (including administrative, technical and physical) to protect the customer’s personal data. Only persons with the respective authorisation have access to the data for the changing and processing of data.
- All customer information that becomes known to us in the process of visiting the online shop and making purchases will be handled as confidential information. The encrypted data channel with the banks guarantees the security of personal data and bank details.
- The customer has the right to demand the termination of processing his/her data, information concerning the usage of such data, and transferring the data to himself/herself or to a third party in a common format. In order to avoid misuse of the customer’s data and rights, it is only permitted to submit the requests in a format where the person is identifiable (either digitally signed or signed personally at the office). The Seller has the right to answer such requests in 30 days.
- The controller of the customer’s personal data is the Seller, registration number 10956892, address Peterburi tee 94a, 13816, Tallinn, Estonia.
- The customer’s information will only be processed in the Republic of Estonia, the Member States of the European Union, or in countries whose data protection level has been deemed sufficient by the European Commission.
- You can submit a request related to the customer’s information and personal data to the email address email@example.com or at the office at Peterburi tee 94a, 13816 Tallinn, Estonia.
LIABILITY AND FORCE MAJEURE
- The Seller is liable to you and you are liable to the Seller concerning any damage caused to the other party by a breach of these Terms and Conditions in the cases and to the extent provided for in the legislation in place in the Republic of Estonia.
- The Seller is not liable for damages caused to you or for the delay in delivery of the product in case the damage or the delay was due to facts beyond the control of the Seller and which the Seller did not foresee or was not able to foresee (force majeure).
- The issues not separately resolved in the Terms and Conditions shall be based on the legislation in place in the Republic of Estonia.
- Disputes between the Buyer and the Seller arising from ordering and purchasing products via the online shop will be settled by negotiation. If an agreement cannot be reached the Buyer has the right to turn to the Consumer Protection Authority of Estonia or the Harju county court to protect his/her rights. The consumer can file a complaint personally or through a representative. Disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia.
- Although the product images in the online shop have been made as descriptive as possible they are for illustrative purposes and may not fully represent the exact items offered.
- Copying/redistribution of all content elements (including videos and images) is forbidden without the written consent of the Seller (except for options set up for the online shop platform).
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. In this case, the Seller reserves the right to refuse the sale and to return the money to the customer’s bank account within 5 working days
- The product information is regularly checked and improved upon. The information may have been updated since your last visit.
- You are not allowed to use the online shop for any purpose other than its intended purpose and/or for testing and running technical processes, for sending system requests, for configuration, interfacing, etc. with the aims of disturbing the operation of the online shop, monitoring the movement of data, etc.